Contact Details for booking Phone Jane McArthur +44(0)15242 22214 Backsbottom Farm Roeburndale West Lancaster LA2 9LL UK
To confirm if dates are available either ring Jane or complete form below. For 2 bedroom booking (subject to availability in off peak season): please indicate your preference for rooms-see our plan under "facilities"
Email: roeburnscar(at)phonecoop.coop Flexible bookings: Bookings are 3 plus days from April-October (4pm arrival 10am departure) Low season October-March 2 days minimum except Christmas holidays.
ROEBURNSCAR HOLIDAY COTTAGE BOOKING FORM Click to download Please read booking conditions below before completing this form.
After double checking availability with Jane CLICK below to pay £100 deposit
ROEBURNSCAR BOOKING CONDITIONS Bookings are accepted on condition that all reasonable care is taken of the property and contents. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition and you should be aware that all damages and breakages are the guest responsibility and their cost shall be refundable on demand. Bookings are accepted on condition that no more than the maximum number of persons as indicated in the brochure details shall use the property, except by prior agreement in writing. Our properties are principally designed for family holidays and we reserve the right to refuse any booking which may in our opinion, by reason of numbers or composition, be unsuitable for the property concerned.
Before sending a deposit and booking form, please contact us on form above, or phone to have the availability confirmed and make a provisional booking.
Once we have confirmed the availability and have made a provisional booking for you, please complete a booking form and send with £100 deposit per week to secure the reservation.
You can pay by bank transfer or cheque . Please email and ask for our bank details if you want to pay by bank transfer. Completion of the Booking Form assumes that you have carefully read the cottage details and accept the terms stated in the Booking Conditions.
Once your deposit and Booking details have been received we will send you a receipt as confirmation of the booking.
Please contact us if you have any queries about the booking procedure.
1. DEPOSITS. £100 non returnable deposit is required within 7 days of a provisional booking.
2. BALANCES. The balance will be due 30 days before the arrival date.
3. CANCELLATIONS. In the event of a guest's cancellation of a booking, we cannot, in any circumstances, return the deposit. However, if we manage to re-let the cottage, we will return the balance already paid. We strongly advise that guests take out holiday insurance. Should an unforeseen circumstance (such as a flood or similar) prevent us from being able to accommodate you, once your booking has been confirmed, we will refund the full amount you have paid to us by that time.
4. PAYMENTS Please make cheques out to Jane McArthur and post with your booking form to the address below: Backsbottom Farm, Roeburndale West, Lancaster, Lancs. LA29LL (015242 22214) firstname.lastname@example.org
5. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES: Guests for Roeburnscar Holiday Cottage are welcome to arrive after 4pm on arrival and must depart by 10am on the morning of departure.
6. BEDLINEN. Bedlinen is provided in all cottages, but please indicate on the booking form if you require changes to king/twin beds. For smaller groups, not all bedrooms will always be accessible. Towels are provided for 7 day stays and over.
7. CLEANING. Please leave the cottage as clean as you find it on your departure. Ecological cleaning materials are provided to prevent damage to our septic tank. We reserve the right to charge guests for extra cleaning should the cottage require it on departure.
8. EXTRAS AND ANIMALS Logs to be paid for on departure and any dogs not previously paid for. All extras must be paid for by cheque or in cash on departure. Dogs are permitted by arrangement,and on the understanding that they bring their own bedding and do not get onto furniture. They must not be left unattended in the cottage at any time. They should be wormed and treated for fleas before arrival, and must be walked under close control at all times (because we are a livestock farm). Pet owners must ensure that they clean up after their pets in the cottage gardens.
9. MISSING ITEMS WILL BE CHARGED FOR
10. STANDARDS The cottages are fully equipped to ***standards for the advertised number that they sleep. It is not permitted to have more than the number of people booked staying in the cottage
11. MAILING LIST We do not pass on or sell on our address book. Please indicate on the booking form if you do not want us to retain your address once your booking is concluded.
12. NO SMOKING Roeburnscar has a no smoking policy anywhere in the building.
13. CANDLES All guests are advised that under no circumstances are they allowed lit candles due to the wooden construction of the house.
14. FARM ACCESS Because Roeburnscar is on a working farm, access by us to the fields, outbuildings and sheds will be necessary . Please exercise due care and caution on the farm particularly around the river. The gasifier heating shed is out of bounds to visitors but we will be happy to show anyone how it works. Maintaining the gasifier system on a daily basis for your heating during your stay will be done by us or the person resident in the stable conversion next to the laundry shed necessitating access to our timber behind the stables. This shouldn't cause any disturbance to your stay. Sometimes it is necessary to gain entry to the cottage in the middle of a week (for example to allow for routine appliance testing or to allow tradespeople to carry out repairs). We will always try to give notice before gaining access but we reserve the right to enter the cottage at any reasonable time without notice should the need arise. The lawns around the house might be mown during guests' stay and maintenance of out buildings may be carried out but we will always endeavour to let our guests know beforehand.
15. BREAKAGES: Any damages or breakages will be charged at local rates which might be higher or lower than you would expect to pay elsewhere.
16. If you bring jewellery and valuables you will need your own insurance to cover these .
17. COMPLETION OF BOOKING FORM IMPLIES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS.